The longer a person languishes in bumper to bumper vacation traffic, the more feasible the TV poster for the Walking Dead becomes.
If the zombie apocalypse does ever come, and I survive the first wave of infection, I’m going to be really hoping some of my Navy friends learned how to hot wire a helicopter- cuz ain’t nobody getting out of Hampton Roads alive in a car. Here are some thoughts I had, and subsequently jotted down, while stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for 7 hours on 95.
- If Pennsylvanians wanted to go to the beach so badly, then why did they move to a landlocked state?!
- Eff the Outer Banks.
- At this point I’m just mad at the entire state of Pennsylvania.
- How did our parents do this with stick shifts and 8 tracks??
- Was there traffic in the 70’s?
- Were there just less people on earth?
- Oh! There was a gas crisis. Maybe no one got to go anywhere.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee
- Nooooo! Any song but “The A team” by Ed Sheeran
- Did I die and now I’m in hell?
- Or worse. Have I been Left Behind?!
- Probably I should take these traffic selfies