We’re in that honeymoon phase. I think he’s great and we’re spending all of our time together. Oh no, I’m not talking about my friend or even my husband. I’m just talking about my baby. Here’s how you can tell if your baby is your best friend.
1. You’re inseparable! No, you are literally attached at the hip. “Hey baby! I’m going to the grocery store! Wanna come?”
2. You make up funny nick names for each other. I call him Hank and sometimes buddy. I’ve even been known to call him poopy. He calls me “ah-goo.”
3. You think everything the other person does is the best. When Henry sticks out his tongue, I’m super proud. And he always is excited to see me even if I look like a gargoyle. “You’re beautiful on the inside mom.”
4. You gossip together. “Hey Henry, your siblings need to get their shhh together, for real.” and he’s all like “Word.”
5. You keep each other’s secrets. “Henry, You and I both know it was me who farted… but if anyone asks I’m telling them it was you.”