Here’s a list of things I would like to do.
- Make four new pillow covers.
- finish the living room curtains.
- go to the bathroom by myself.
- shower daily.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Fold laundry.
- crafts with Owen.
- get Owen to gain weight (he hasn’t gained weight in a year. a year!)
- get myself to lose weight.
- Go on a date.
- find babysitter.
I really never thought I would ever look like this. Stretch marks, flabby skin, a possible skin fungus, and sad, sad half maternity outfits. So today, instead of doing any of the things on my checklist, I used my me time to paint my damn nails. Because if I’m going to look homeless- I’m going to look homeless with lacquered nails.