- Sometimes, when I’m thinking about something I have to do, I refer to myself in the third person. For example, “Mommy needs to fold that laundry.”
- My goal this week is to start calling the baby by her name. I mean, to start calling Maisy by her name, and not referring to her only as “the baby.”
- Next goal: Take a vicodin and sleep for three days, but three hours would work fine too.
- Why take a shower when you could just change your shirt?
- Did I really just watch “Teen Beach Movie” while nursing the baby (I mean Maisy!) during Owen’s nap time?!
- I’m considering writing a love letter to the crockpot.
- I am so. damn. tired.
- And finally- the royal baby weighed the same as Maisy at birth. Does this make her a princess?